We help faculty:
- learn about the effective use of technology in their teaching
- identify the right instructional technologies for your teaching goals
- build courses that maximize the power of Moodle for both teachers and students
We can teach students:
- how to care for their computers
- how and where to get help with their computers and Drew-specific software
Here’s what we can help you with:
We help create useful modern technology integrated learning environments, and we support all campus events which have media needs.
- A/V Equipment for Drew Events
- Technology Integrated Learning Environments
- Scheduling film on Drew TV
The Instructional Technology Services (ITS) Department, a part of University Technology, is designed to support and encourage University constituents to leverage technology in their teaching, learning, and service. ITS seeks to empower the Drew Community by providing excellent training, learning environments, and support so that technology may be embraced and used as a valuable resource.
ITS strives to help the University understand and adopt relevant technologies. We believe successful implementation of educational technology into the teaching and learning process is fundamental to the University’s mission. Excellence in customer service and steadfast user support are at the heart of ITS. ITS works as a team with the Enterprise Technology Center, Computing and Network Services and the rest of the Drew community to enhance the University’s distinctive environment for liberal education.