Resources developed by Drew faculty and by WAC programs elsewhere
Below you will find links to resources developed by Drew faculty and by WAC programs elsewhere. (Please share others that we might add to this site.)
* Questions to ask as you design writing assignments
* Write-to-Learn assignments for college seminars – WTL activities & suggestions about how to incorporate them into a course
* General assignment design - Strategies for developing assignment instructions in a way that facilitates good student response.
* Sample WID & WM Assignments & Syllabi – A range of assignments shared by Drew faculty
* Sample Rubrics from Drew Faculty – Rubrics and strategies shared by our colleagues
* What students have to say about grading – YouTube video produced by students about what they value in instructor feedback.
Resources from Elsewhere
Sandra Jamieson. 2013