BC 1 and BC 5 Printing Policy
- Black and white: $0.05/side
- Color: $0.25/side
Faculty and Staff Lab Printing Policy
The Faculty and Staff Lab provides self-service printing for the Drew Community. We maintain two laser printers, one for black and white 8.5 x 11 printouts, one with color that prints on 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17 paper, a photo printer and glossy photo paper, and the large format poster printer.
We are not able to process print jobs via email. Customers with color, photo, large format or other specialized printing should come to the lab to print their documents. There is a charge associated with all color and photo printing, so please bring a Drew account number (FOAP).
Black & White Laser Jet Printer (8.5″ x 11″ only)
- No charge (Faculty and Staff only, no multiple copies)
Color Laser Printer
- 8.5″ x 11″ in Color – $0.25/side
- 11″ x 17″ in B&W – $0.05/sheet
- 11″ x 17″ in Color – $0.50
Photo Quality Glossy Printing
- 8.5″ x 11″Color or B&W – $1.25
FacLab Poster Printing Policy
The FacLab is equipped with a large format printer that is capable of printing posters up to 40 inches. Posters may be printed portrait or landscape, as long as one side is 40″ or smaller.
The FacLab printer is available to faculty and for student academic posters (required for a class or presentation). If you are printing a poster for a student group, Student Activities has a large format printer especially for this.
- Size: One side of the poster (width or height) cannot exceed 40 inches.
- Background: Posters must have a white background. The FacLab reserves the right to refuse printing of any poster with more than 55% color (including images and text boxes with background color).
- Payment: The charge for poster printing is $5.00 per foot. Posters will not be printed without cash payment or an account number (FOAP) at the time of service. The FacLab does not have change for cash payments.
Please note that posters may not be printed after 4:30 pm.
Guidelines for creating posters