Data Security Initiative
Find out more about the new Data Security Policy and Two-Factor Authentication
University Technology (UT) helps fulfill Drew’s mission of education through the innovative use of instructional technology and media, knowledgeable creation of robust, reliable infrastructure and enterprise systems and constantly improving efforts in customer service. We are committed to supporting and empowering the entire Drew community.
Class of 2017:
Please fill out this form if you purchased a Drew recommended laptop.
Please read the Microsoft Campus Agreement if you would like to download Microsoft Office or F-Secure antivirus.
Getting Help With…
General support requests can be logged by opening a support ticket or calling the UT Service Center at 973-408-4357.
- Drew Phones
- Requesting a Student Dorm Phone or PAC
- Conference Calls
- Cell Phone Stipends (Staff Only)
- Personal Authorization Code Lookup
- Viewing Phone Charges
- Forms to Report Problems or Request New Services
For support in a classroom, call 1-ITS (x1487).
It is highly recommended that, when possible, you connect to the internet with an ethernet cable. Questions about obtaining cables can be directed to the UT Service Center at 973-408-4357.
- SPSS – Access through CloudPC
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Office 2010 for PC and Mac Office 2011 for Faculty and Staff – Home Use Program