Students must have met the following requirements for admission to the D.Min program:
- Applicants must have completed the M.Div. or its equivalent (defined as 84 credits of graduate theological education), with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) in previous degree programs. Applicants with a 2-year Masters plus additional theological education will be considered. (see Drew’s MDiv equivalence template)
- Applicants must have at least three years of full-time professional experience beyond their first theological degree.
- Applicants must be engaged in a recognized ministerial position at the time of application.
- A writing sample, in the form of a personal statement, must be submitted for review.
- E-mail capacity is required of all admitted students