Registration for ResMed 2018:
- Course with Hotel Residence: $2,950.00 includes tuition, course manual, lunches, receptions, banquet, accommodations at The Madison Hotel and at the Morristown Inn, with shuttle between hotel and campus.
- STUDENT DISCOUNT: $2,550.00 for hotel resident. Please provide proof of current enrollment.
- Non-Resident: $2,525.00 includes tuition, course manual, lunches, receptions, and course banquet.
- STUDENT DISCOUNT: $2,250.00 for non-resident. Please provide proof of current enrollment.
- ** Please note, our system now accepts American Express in addition to VISA, MasterCard and Discover.**
- Bank Processing Fee: For non US accounts paying by CHECK only: $35.00
2018 ResMed Registration Instructions
Payment must be submitted in full with registration. Registration received without payment will not be accepted.
- The registration deadline is May 8th, 2018. *We have extended our deadline only for Non-Hotel Resident course attendees. Attendees registering now will have to secure their own accommodations & travel to the lecture hall.
- The School is limited to 200 people.
- Fees cannot be returned after the registration is complete.
- If you have any questions, please contact Roma Krauth (973) 408-4861, email@example.com.
Accommodations included in the Hotel Resident Course Package will be at The Madison Hotel and at the Morristown Inn a just miles away from Drew campus. Shuttle to lectures will be provided.