Residence Hall Association
Residence Hall Association (RHA) is a a student-based organization that serves to improve the quality of life on campus. Our goal is to enhance your living experience here at Drew!
All Drew University residents are members of RHA and their designated living council. We strongly encourage you to share your ideas and become an active member in your community!
RHA Executive Board 2018-2019:
If you would like to get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, friend us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/welcomeback/requests/#!/drew.rha), or follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/drewrha)!
What does RHA do?
- Advocate for Drew University Residents to the Office of Residence Life, Housing, and Facilities
- Review the status and condition of residence hall facilities
- Provide improvements to the residence halls, lounges, kitchens, etc.
- Oversee the Living Councils in each complex.
- Host annual programs and events designed to promote community at Drew, including:
- New Student Social
- Room Decorating Contest
- Progressive Snack Nights
- RHA’s Spring Room Showcase
Almost October Fest 2016
In Fall 2016 RHA kicked off the year with Almost October Fest! From cookie decorating to a photo station to bobbing for apple cider donuts, students were able to get out and enjoy all things fall! Check out some pictures from our event!
Progressive Snack Night – Spring 2016
The Spring 2016 theme for Progressive Snack Night was Literary Worlds!
A new program for 2015, RHA held their Bon-Fest program. Utilizing Drew’s new fire pit, RHA brought on the food, scary ghost stories, and music for a spectacular night of spooky fun! Weather brought the event inside, but residents loved this unique program!
2015 Room Decorating Contest
Every fall RHA holds a first-year room decorating contest, watch for signs and emails in the first-year buildings.
Think you have the best looking room on campus? Want to win a gift card for Amazon or McCools? If so, then show us that awesome room by entering the room decorating contest by September 25, 2015 to have your room judged and a chance to win!
Living Councils are smaller branches of RHA that serve as a voice for a complex on campus.
2018-2019 Tolley/Brown Living Council:
What does a Living Council do?
- Brainstorm ideas for improvements in their complex
- Provide programs or assist the Residence Life staff with programs for residents in their complex
- Assist RHA with annual events
One representative from each living council serves on the RHA executive board. Their role is to bring ideas to the RHA executive board and to serve as a liaison between RHA and their complex.
To find out who your Living Council representative is, contact RHA at email@example.com or a Residence Life staff member.