Our 186 acre wooded campus is more than just a place to learn, it’s your home away from home. There are sixteen residence halls for first years to graduate/theological students.
For up-to-date information, please check the academic calendar on the Registrar’s webpage.
- International CLA students may move in for orientation.
- New CLA students arrive on Thursday, August 25, 2016 for full orientation.
- Returning CLA students may move back to campus on Sunday, August 28, 2016.
- Plan to join us on your floor or in your halls for programs. Your RA can provide you with the details.
- Family Weekend will be held October 1-2, 2016.
- Thanksgiving Break begins on Wednesday, November 23, 2016. CLA Residence Halls close at 10:00 AM. Everyone must be out of their room by this day/time. If you need to stay over break, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing for an application. CLA Residence Halls reopen on Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 12:00 Noon.
- 24-Hour Quiet Hours for finals begins on Friday, December 9, 2016 and ends on Saturday, December 17, 2016.
- Winter Break: CLA Halls close at 12:00 Noon on Saturday, December 17, 2016.
Winter Break Interim Housing
Please contact the Residence Life and Housing Office for an application and specifics on how to apply for winter housing.
Good luck with the spring semester. Spring comes to the forest with a burst of spring flowers, programs and events.
- Spring Break 2017 begins on Friday, March 3, 2017. The CLA Residence Halls close at 7:00 PM and reopen on Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 12:00 Noon. If you need Break Interim Housing, please contact the Housing Coordinator at 973-408-3394.
- Fall Housing 2017: Watch your emails for notices regarding summer and fall housing.
- 24-hour Quiet Hours for Spring 2017 finals begin on Tuesday, May 2 at 11:59 PM and end on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 12:00 Noon.
- All non graduating students are expected to move-out of the CLA residence halls 24 hours after your last exam. Residence halls close at 12:00 Noon on Thursday, May 11, 2017.
- All graduating students and those students approved to help with graduation must move out of their residence halls by Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 7:00 PM.