Our 186 acre wooded campus is more than just a place to learn, it’s your home away from home. There are sixteen residence halls for first years to graduate/theological students.
For up-to-date information, please check the academic calendar on the Registrar’s webpage.
- International CLA students may move in for orientation.
- New CLA students arrive on Thursday, August 25, 2016 for full orientation.
- Returning CLA students may move back to campus on Sunday, August 28, 2016.
- Plan to join us on your floor or in your halls for programs. Your RA can provide you with the details.
- Family Weekend will be held October 1-2, 2016.
- Thanksgiving Break begins on Wednesday, November 23, 2016. CLA Residence Halls close at 10:00 AM. Everyone must be out of their room by this day/time. If you need to stay over break, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing for an application. CLA Residence Halls reopen on Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 12:00 Noon.
- 24-Hour Quiet Hours for finals begins on Friday, December 9, 2016 and ends on Saturday, December 17, 2016.
- Winter Break: CLA Halls close at 12:00 Noon on Saturday, December 17, 2016.
Winter Break Interim Housing
Please contact the Residence Life and Housing Office for an application and specifics on how to apply for winter housing.
Good luck with the spring semester. Spring comes to the forest with a burst of spring flowers, programs and events.
- Spring Break begins at Friday, March 4, 2016, CLA Residence Halls close at 7:00 PM and reopen on Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 12:00 Noon. If you need Break Interim Housing, please contact the Housing Coordinator.
- Fall Housing 2016: Watch your emails for notices regarding summer and fall housing.
- Drew’s annual event, Last Saturday, will occur on Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- 24-hour Quiet Hours for finals begin on Tuesday, May 3 through 12:00 Noon on Thursday, May 12, 2016.
- End of semester move-out: As soon as exams are over, students residing in CLA Residence Halls have 24 hours to move-out, all non-graduating students must move-out of their spring housing assignment by Thursday, May 11, 2016 by 12:00 Noon.
- All graduating students and those students approved to help with graduation must move out of their residence halls by Saturday, May 13, 2016 at 7:00 PM.