Our 186 acre wooded campus is more than just a place to learn, it’s your home away from home. There are sixteen residence halls for first years to graduate/theological students.
For up-to-date information, please check the academic calendar on the Registrar’s webpage.
- International CLA Students may move in on for orientation
- New CLA students arrive on Sunday, August 23, 2015 for full orientation
- Returning CLA students may move back to campus on Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- Plan to join us on your floor or in your halls for programs, your RA will provide the details.
- Family Weekend will be held October 3-4, 2015
- Thanksgiving Break begins on Wednesday, November 25, 2015, CLA Residence Halls close at 10:00 a.m. everyone must be out of their room. If you need to stay over break, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing for an application. CLA Residence Halls reopen on Sunday, November 29, 2015 at Noon.
- 24-Hour Quiet Hours for finals begins on Thursdsday, December 10, 2015-December 18, 2015
- Winter Break: CLA Halls close .
Winter Break Interim Housing
Please contact the Residence Life and Housing Office for an application and specifics on how to apply for winter housing.
Good luck with the spring semester. Spring comes to the forest with a burst of spring flowers, programs and events.
- Spring Break begins at Friday, March 4, 2016, CLA Residence Halls close at 7:00 p.m. and reopen on Sunday, March 13, 2016 at noon. Check with the Housing Coordinator if you need Break Interim Housing
- Fall Housing 2016: Watch your emails for notices regarding summer and fall housing.
- Last Saturday will occur on Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- 24-hour Quiet Hours for finals begin on Tuesday, May 3 through noon on May 12, 2016.
- End of semester move-out: As soon as exams are over, students residing in CLA Residence Halls have 24 hours to move-out, all non-graduating students must move-out of their spring housing assignment by Thursday, May 12, 2015 by noon.
- All graduating students and those students approved to help with graduation must move out of their residence halls by Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.