The Office of Residence Life and Community standards strives to enhance our residents living and learning experience. Please encourage your student to check their Drew emails and to read the Drew Today email as this email lists all upcoming events, club meetings, and university announcements. As a family member of one of our residents you may stay connected through the parents section of the Drew website. Click here. Or contact University Advancement click here.
As Residence Life Staff…
- We make ourselves available to students, during our office hours and beyond.
- We provide opportunities for students to bond and have fun.
- We welcome students coming to us with a problem.
- We connect students with resources on campus that they may need.
- We intervene if we become aware of a potentially life-threatening behavior.
- We connect students of different backgrounds to create a united Drew community.
- We encourage students to excel in their academics, athletics and extra-curricular involvement.
- We respect students’ privacy yet don’t always promise confidentiality-after all, we may need to get others involved to sure the students’ well-being.
- We are concerned with students’ safety, security, and educate them on ways to keep themselves safe.
- We are here to support students!