Office of the Registrar


Transfer Credit

Transfer Credit & Advanced Placement

How Transfer Credit Appears on the Transcript

Transfer credit submitted to and approved by Drew University will be entered onto the student record, with a letter grade preceded by a T, to reflect the coursework taken elsewhere (e.g. ‘TA’).

If the transfer credit is submitted without a final transcript a grade of ‘TN’ will display noting that the transfer class was approved, but a final grade (transcript) was never received. Transfer classes with a grade of ‘TN’ will not count towards the degree. Students that have transfer credit with a grade of ‘TN,’ viewable in Ladder or via TreeHouse Unofficial Transcript, should request a final transcript from the transfer institution to be sent to Drew University’s Office of the Registrar. If a student does not plan to use the transfer course, they should contact the Office of the Registrar to have it removed from their record.

How to Submit Final Transcripts or Copies of Test Scores

Transcripts for credits taken at another institution should be submitted directly from the institution to Drew University.

  • Paper Transcripts: please request a transcript from the school and have it sent to:

Office of the Registrar
Drew University
36 Madison Ave.
Madison, NJ 07940

  • Electronic Transcripts: please send to (or

Test Scores If a student has not submitted test scores during the time of admission, they may submit their scores via this form: Transfer Credit Document Submission

  • AP – submit the official AP score report to the Registrar’s Office via the above form link.
  • IB – submit a PDF copy of their official scores from the IB portal to the Registrar’s Office via the above form link.
  • A-Level –  submit the official A-Level score report to the Registrar’s Office via the above form link.