Drew University degree seeking students must receive permission PRIOR to taking courses at another institution in order for the credits to transfer to Drew.  Students planning to study away in the U.S. for a Fall or Spring semester or an entire academic year must also file a Study Away/Leave of Absence form, which is available at www.drew.edu/registrar/student.Only approved courses with a grade of “C-” or above will be accepted in transfer.  Courses accepted in transfer will count as credit toward the Drew University degree and the grades will be recorded on the Drew transcript, but these grades will not be calculated in the grade-point average.  Official transcripts reflecting the final grade must be sent to Drew University Office of the Registrar within 4 weeks of completion.Students must fill out this form, including the emails of their adviser and appropriate department chair (if the course is to transfer for major or minor credit).  The University Registrar will be the last to approve this form.  Please note: the credits may not be counted toward major or minor credit if the course description from the institution the student wishes to attend do not match that of Drew’s.  If this is the case, in the confirmation email the student will receive regarding the request being processed, he/she will be notified of where the course will be placed in regards to their degree and transcript.Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.