Students may have official transcripts mailed to other institutions, prospective employers, or other agencies by completing a transcript request form available in the office of the registrar or by notifying the office by mail. All requests for transcripts must be made in writing and bear:
- the signature of the student of record,
- the date of the request,
- the dates of attendance,
- the current address and telephone number of the student of record,
- the student of record’s name at the time of enrollment at Drew, and
- the student of record’s Social Security or Student ID number.
- the request must state where the transcript is to be sent and include the full address of the location.(including an addressee)
All transcript requests require 5-7 working days for processing before they are sent in the mail or picked up. Transcripts requested for RUSH ( issued within 24hrs) processing carry a charge of $10 per copy regardless of start term. (Only through the Clearinghouse)
Issuance of a transcript must be cleared by the University Business Office. The University withholds transcripts if a student has an outstanding balance on a student account or if repayment of a loan granted by or through the University is in arrears. In addition, any necessary transcript fees must be paid before release of the record.
Please mail completed requests with appropriate fees (please do not send cash through the mail) to:
Registrar’s Office (Transcript Processing)
36 Madison Avenue
Madison, New Jersey 07940
For faxed requests:
Attn: Transcript Processing
Fax: 973 408-3288
Current students may view a copy of their unofficial transcripts through TreeHouse. Students that are not currently enrolled may request an unofficial in the same manner stated in the Official Transcripts Requests tab. Please specify “unofficial transcript” on the request.