Please see the instructions for declaring or changing your major and/or minor via TreeHouse below.
- Login to your Treehouse account by clicking the “Students” tab at http://www.drew.edu/home/.
- Under the “Registrar” area, select the “Major Declaration/Change Request” link.
- The “Declaration of Change of Major/Minor” page will appear as below:
- Make your desired changes, and then submit. For example, to add a Major of “Mathematics,” select “Add” under the “Action” pull down for Major, and then select “Mathematics” under the “Discipline” pull down, then click the “Submit” button.
- You will then be informed that “Your request to [Action, Add or Drop] [Discipline] as your [Major or Minor] has been submitted.” Please see an example below:
- The appropriate Department Chair will be informed of your request, and you will be notified once a change has been made. You will receive an email from the Registrar’s office (email@example.com) stating that your request has been Approved or Rejected. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Registrar’s Office by phone (ext. 3025), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or in person (first floor of the Tilghman house).