The majority of Drew’s journal holdings are online and accessible through the journal list.
This search finds journals by the the title of the journal. To search for articles, try ScholarSearch or one of the Subject Databases.
Finding Drew’s print and microform journal holdings:
- All our print and microform holdings can be found by searching the library catalog.
- Current issues of print journals can be found in the Atrium on Level C.
- Back files of print journals (designated “Stacks“) are in the compact shelving on Level A, arranged in alphabetical order by journal title.
- Microfilm and microfiche copies of journals can be found in the Rose wing on Level A, arranged in alphabetical order by journal title.
- Items designated “Methodist Library” can be requested in the reading room of the Methodist Library/Archives Center.
- A few older volumes of some periodicals are designated “Fragile periodical” and require an appointment to view. Email Special Collections, email@example.com to make an appointment.
Once you have found an article, you can copy the persistent link to it into a Moodle course or presentation so that you or others on campus can return to it.