The majority of Drew’s journal holdings are online and accessible through the journal list.
Finding Drew’s print and microform journal holdings:
- All our print and microform holdings can be found by searching the library catalog.
- Current issues of print journals can be found in the Atrium on Level C.
- Back files of print journals (designated “Stacks“) are in the compact shelving on Level A, arranged in alphabetical order by journal title.
- Microfilm and microfiche copies of journals can be found in the Rose wing on Level A, arranged in alphabetical order by journal title.
- Items designated “Methodist Library” can be requested in the reading room of the Methodist Library/Archives Center.
- A few older volumes of some periodicals are designated “Fragile periodical” and require an appointment to view. Email Special Collections, email@example.com to make an appointment.
Once you have found an article, you can copy the persistent link to it into a Moodle course or presentation so that you or others on campus can return to it.