The University encourages anyone experiencing discrimination or sexual harassment to make use of the variety of resources that are available to members of the University community. The primary resource for reporting a complaint is Investigations Group members (a function of the Human Rights Committee), which may be contacted at: email@example.com.
Local and county law enforcement may be contacted as well.
- The Madison Police Department can be contacted at: (973)-593-3000 or 9-1-1 (emergency)
- The Morris County Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) can be contacted at (973)-285-2900 or (973)-829-0587 (SART Hotline).
- Drew University Public Safety Department can be contacted at: (973)-408-3379; or at 3379 (on-campus).
- Office of Residence Life staff can be contacted at: (973)-408-3394.
On-campus counselors, who can provide confidential counseling, can be contacted at: The McClintock Center for Counseling and Psychological Services, Holloway Annex, (973)-408-3398 or Fax: 973-408-3318 or by e-mail at: https://www.drew.edu/Counseling/.
Health Services can be contacted at: Tel: 973-408-3414 or Fax: (973)-408-3031.
The Student Disability Specialist can be contacted at: (973)-408-3962.
Inquiries regarding the application of Title IX or this Policy may be made to the University’s Title IX Coordinator/AA/EEO Officer: George-Harold Jennings, 36 Madison Avenue, Madison, NJ 07940 or at: (973)-408-3392; or firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints of sexual harassment or misconduct may be reported to the Campus Conduct Hotline at 1-866-943-5787 or at email@example.com.
Human Rights Committee
Members who may be contacted to report an incident, include:
- Deshawn Cook, McLendon Hall – First Floor (Residence Life) 973-408-3405 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Lucid, Pepin (Public Safety): 973-408-3378 or- 3379; 201-787-3939 (cell) email@example.com
- Michelle Brisson, Ehinger Center – First Floor (Student Activities) 973-406-3460 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joanne Montross, 973-408-3611 (CSGS); email@example.com
- George Rodriguez, Simon Forum Office 210 (Athletics) 973-408-3473 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Merckx, Ehinger Center 147 (Campus Life and Student Affairs) 973-408-3390 email@example.com,
- Dr. Wendy Kolmar, 973-408-3632 (English Dept.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Virginia Samuel, 973-408-3565 (Theo. School); email@example.com