Conference Reimbursement Application.
Regulations Regarding Grants for Conference Reimbursement
- If presenting at a conference, currently registered students of the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies are permitted to apply for two (2) conference reimbursements per academic year (fall through summer):
- Students may request up to $450 reimbursement for their first conference
- And up to $250 reimbursement for their second conference.
- Reimbursement for accommodations for conferences within a reasonable commuting distance may not be granted.
- Students must fill out a conference reimbursement application prior to the conference.
- The GSA maintains the right to consider and ask about the validity of the conference to the student’s course of study
- Students receiving conference grants are required to participate in an annual conference symposium at Drew University, where all students will share the work they have presented, annually.
- If the conference is approved, a Conference Completion Form will be provided and must be submitted with original receipts and one-page reflection upon completion of the conference. Documentation of the presentation/paper is also required.
Updated August 2015