The Center for Global Education delivers global programs that inspire students to explore, rethink and connect.
The goals of these programs are to have students explore a field of study in a new global context, rethink familiar assumptions from a new global context and connect successfully in a global environment.
Students who participate in a global education program will demonstrate the ability to:
- use site specific resources and experiential learning to enhance their knowledge;
- apply skills in an experiential, global context;
- apply culture-specific knowledge to think critically and comparatively about an academic or professional field;
- apply new knowledge to familiar cultural constructs;
- interact effectively with people from another culture;
- demonstrate independence and self-confidence in negotiating both new and familiar environments;
- articulate the added value of their global education experience;
- seek out opportunities for continued global engagement.
Embury Hall, Rm. 107
36 Madison Ave.
Madison, NJ 07940
Stacy Fischer – Director
Patti McCloskey – Assistant Director