Petty Cash Disbursements

Petty Cash Disbursements.

All requests for reimbursements under $50 must be requested by completing the Petty Cash Reimbursement Form.  The form must be filled out completely including information regarding the reimbursed party, purpose of expense, the departmental account number to be charged (Fund, Org, Acct), and the amount.  Support documentation and original receipts must be attached.  Before presenting to the Student Accounts Office the form must be signed by the person requesting the reimbursement and an appropriate Vice President or Dean (signature sheet must be on file at the Student Accounts Office).  All completed requests can then be presented in the Student Accounts Office for receipt of reimbursement between 9am and 4pm, M-F (posted exclusions may apply).

Petty Cash Reimbursement Form