***Please note that email is one of the official forms of communication for all students. Each student is responsible to check and respond to their Drew University Email (@drew.edu) account.***
Each semester (and on a monthly basis) the Student Accounts Office will email a statement to the student (as well as posting it to their Student Account Center and emailing it to their proxies). STATEMENTS WILL NOT BE SENT OUT VIA PAPER MAIL. Understanding your Drew Bill is a good place to find information on how to understand the statements we produce.
To view all current charges, payments, and pending financial aid on your student account, including activity which has occurred since your last billing statement, visit your Student Account Center on TreeHouse.
Payment Due Dates
- Fall Semester: August 5
- Spring Semester: January 5
- Summer Term: 1st class day
TreeHouse Forms (login required)
- Meal Plan Change Form
- Commuter Meal Plan
- Grad/Theo Meal Plan
- Student Health Ins Waiver
- For video instructions on how to complete this waiver, click here.
Paper Forms (.pdf format)
- Monthly Rent (grad/theo only)
- MAT Summer Pmt Plan App
- Student Health Ins Claim Form
- Tuition Stabilization Plan
- Prior Term Balance Plan App
- Tuition & Fee Schedule
- Institutional Refund Policies
- Upperclass Student Computer Information
- Understanding your Bill
- Proxy Access (Parent Access)
- Please note that Drew acknowledges and closely follows the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Credit Balance Refunds
- Credit Card Policy
- Default of Payment
- Drew Dollars
- ID Cards
- Meal Plans
- Payment Options
Health Insurance through the Drew student plan is only available to Full Time students (9+ credits for Graduate & Theological students; 12+ credits for Undergraduate students). Students who are less than full time are not eligible to enroll in the student coverage.