ALL Stipends and Honoraria requests are subject to a budget check for sufficient funding by the Budget Office before they can be approved for payment.

Stipends for Drew employees (faculty, staff, student) MUST be processed through the Payroll Office.

Stipends or Honoraria requests for non-Drew employees must come to the Accounts Payable Office and CANNOT be charged against a salary line.

All appropriate tax information (Social Security numbers or business taxation ID numbers) must be provided with a Stipend or Honoraria request.

Students who ARE receiving income from Drew Work Study or other University employment and who are issued a Stipend payment MUST be processed through the Payroll office. NOTE: A Stipend payment issued to a Federal Work Study student employee may impact his/her financial aid student account.

Questions? Please contact the Payroll office at or at extension x3683.