All requests for reimbursements under $50 must be requested by completing a Petty Cash Reimbursement Form (see link below).  The form must be filled out completely including information regarding the reimbursed party, purpose of expense, the departmental account number to be charged (BANNER number), and the amount.  Support documentation and original receipts must be attached.  Before presenting to the Business Office the form must be signed by the person requesting the reimbursement and an appropriate Vice President or Dean (signature sheet must be on file at the Business Office).  All completed requests can then be presented in the Business Office between 9am and 4pm, M-F (posted exclusions may apply).