As “The University in the Forest,” Drew University takes great pride in the overall maintenance of its buildings and grounds. The Facilities Operations Department at Drew University is committed to maintaining the physical assets of Drew University to the highest possible standards.
The department staff includes professionals in all aspects of buildings and grounds maintenance – custodial, trades, grounds, moves, vehicle maintenance, capital project management, and a wide variety of management skills.
The department provides quality, timely, and cost effective service to the Drew Community through the following underlying principles:
- All Community members will be treated fairly, with respect and courtesy.
- All Community members will have an advocate through the Service Response Center.
- Conservation of energy and utilities forms the background for improving services and shifting daily service requests towards planned maintenance.
- Projects will be designed and executed to the highest possible standards.
- Departmental charges will only be incurred for incremental services or projects which are beyond those included in the Community authorized budget.
Residence Life, Housing, and Community Standards
Treeline – Dining Services at Drew
Conferences and Events