The Spatial Data Center offers a number of support service for members of the Drew community. To request services or suggest additional service, contact GIS Specialist Lisa Jordan at (firstname.lastname@example.org) x3740.
Course Material Development
Let the data center help incorporate spatial thinking, geographic information systems (GIS), or spatial statistics into your coursework, with course specific modules (in-class or online material)
Let the data center help you to find spatial data, generate custom maps, and learn about geospatial techniques relevant to your work
Web Site Development
Let the data center produce digital maps and materials specific to your course needs
- Set of 15 Garmin eTrex and 2 Garmin Oregon receivers for classroom GPS exercises
- 5 laptops equipped with ESRI ArcGIS
- A professional survey grade Trimble GPS receiver, and 2 external antennae
Equipment loans are available to faculty and students for GIS work the field. To reserve equipment, please complete this form.
- 1-on-1 or workshop training on GIS basics, GPS basics, and an introduction to spatial statistics
- Special topics in GIS (advanced statistics, open source software)
- Preparing professional posters for presentation