To connect education and action for the common good.
Community based learning at Drew:
Classes, internships and the Leadership in Social Action Minor provide real world experience and benefit our shared community.
The Center for Civic Engagement serves Drew University and our communities as a resource, convener, and partner for those committed to the work of melding knowledge with action in order to improve our shared world. The Center supports teaching, research, scholarship, art, and other university-based activities that benefit communities. Working collaboratively with community organizations and other institutions, we develop sustainable partnerships that can help both Drew and its partners meet their goals.
- Linus, the Center’s Seeing Eye Puppy-in-Training, is a big hit on campus.
- Celebrating Socially Responsible Action during Community Action Week 2016
- Congratulations to the 2016 Civic Engagement Award Winners!
- Drew Honors Martin Luther King Jr. Through Service
- In Pursuit of the Greater Good: Our Center helps the University make a lasting difference for communities in need
- Civic Scholars Drew University receives Community Engagement Classification
- AmeriCorps VISTA Fellowships for Orange Community Schools applications due July 1, 2016
- CBL Faculty Grant applications due September 2, 2016 for classes to be offered fall 2017 or spring 2018
- Community Based Learning Courses Fall 2016
- Center for Global Education Short Trecs
- Workshops & Events