The Baldwin Honors Program was created specifically for academically strong students. It emphasizes scholarship, leadership, and global citizenship. The program culminates in a full-year, senior thesis experience.
Highlights of the Program:
- Fall Honors Colloquium – Fall 2013 topic: “What are the Liberal Arts & how do you know?”
- Honors Seminars, Honors Tutorials, and Honors-Across-the-Curriculum
- Competitive Grants to support Independent Research throughout the academic year and summer
- Honors Thesis or Senior Project
- Opportunity to meet visiting dignitaries
- Scholars Advisory Committee to help shape the Honors Program
- Junior-year Initiative
- Competitive Grants to support Independent Research and Study Abroad
- Free cultural events in all four years at places such as Lincoln Center, The Shakespeare Theatre, and museums in New York and Washington, D.C.