Whether you graduated five or fifty years ago, there are many ways to stay connected with your alma mater and fellow alumni:
Nominate a friend or classmate for an Alumni Achievement Award, the Theological School Distinguished Service Award or a spot in the Athletics Hall of Fame!
Learn more about Alumni Awards >
Drew Clubs are active in many metropolitan areas around the country. Alumni, parents, retirees and friends in these clubs gather over cocktails, go on faculty-led museum tours, and attend major league baseball games together, among other activities. It’s a great way to stay in touch with Drew friends, network with professionals in your area, and meet others who share a connection to Drew.
See if Drew is hosting an event in a city near you >
If you are interested in helping to coordinate Drew Club activities, contact us at email@example.com or 973-408-3229.
Volunteering is a great way to stay connected with classmates and to help them stay connected with Drew.
- Class Secretaries gather news and updates from classmates for Class Notes.
- Class Hosts reach out to classmates about Reunion Weekend.
- Gift Chairs encourage classmates to participate in the Annual Fund and class reunion gifts.
For more information about volunteer opportunities at Drew, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-408-3229.
You can help current students and alumni in their career paths in numerous ways:
- Sponsor academic internships at your organization
- Post current job openings at your organization
- Offer career advice by participating in networking activities
Learn more about mentoring on the Career Center’s site >