Long before there was a Drew University, villagers in Bottle Hill, New Jersey, called the oak woodland west of town The Forest. With clubs that reflect this heritage, the Drew Society honors present-day donors who contribute $1,000 or more annually, including corporate matching gifts. Alumni who graduated within the last five years who make gifts of $250 or more, and alumni who graduated within six to 10 years and gave at least $500 are also recognized as members of the Drew Society.
Choose your membership level
- Heritage Oak Club: annual gifts of $10,000 or more
- Copper Beech Club: annual gifts of $5,000–$9,999
- Sycamore Cottage Club: annual gifts of $2,500–$4,999
- Evergreen Club: annual gifts of $1,000–$2,499
Members of The Drew Society enjoy:
- Special receptions with The Drew Forum speakers
- Exclusive events with President MaryAnn Baenninger
- The Drew Society newsletter
- The annual Drew Society celebration
- Prominent recognition in the Drew Honor Roll of donors
- Access to The Drew Society line
Gifts, pledge payments and matching gifts received between July 1 and June 30 of each fiscal year qualify donors for membership in the following year.
Make a Gift