The CAE offers individual tutoring and group tutoring via our By Appointment Only schedule and Open Hours/Drop-In tutoring for both the Center for Writing Excellence and the Math and Science Resource Center, which are outlined below. While we strive to provide peer tutors for all courses, we cannot guarantee the availability of tutors for every course. Tutoring is available free of charge to all Drew University undergraduate and graduate students.
The CAE offers the following tutoring options and services,which can be viewed on our WCOnline schedule:
1) SP 2017 By Appointment Only Tutoring: Students can schedule appointments using our online scheduling system, WCOnline. Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance. You will receive an email at your DREW student email address to confirm your appointment.
2) SP 2017 Open Hours/Drop In Tutoring Schedule: This schedule allows students to view open hour and drop in sessions. Please review the designations below.
- Open Hours reflect the times tutors are available for ‘same day’ appointments, only. Appointments are strongly recommended since Open Hours also serve Walk-ins.
- Drop In sessions are available during regular hours on weekdays and Sunday, and include in-hall tutoring, group reviews, etc for selected courses and needs. Students do not need an appointment to attend a Drop In session. Walk Ins are welcome.
Additional Tutoring Services include:
3) Writing and Grammar Workshops are free and open to undergraduate, graduate, and staff at Drew University. A listing of workshops offered this semester are available here.
4) Small Group Tutoring: Want to form one? Need to be a part of one? See a blocked appointment? Email us.
Click here for instructions on making an appointment, or click here to make an appointment.