L.E.A.D. stands for Leaders Emerging At Drew; the L.E.A.D. Program will run for four weeks in this Spring 2015 semester. You will learn about yourself as leaders and how you can create positive social change right here on our own campus.
Applications are available today!
The 2015 L.E.A.D. Program Schedule:
Meetings for this program will happen on:
– Wednesday, February 11, 2015 from 4-6 PM in EC, The Space
– Sessions for the Week of 2/18 and 2/25 will be online, on a flexible schedule
– Saturday, February 28, 2015 from 9 AM-6 PM at the Rutgers University Mark Conference
Transportation to the conference will be provided for all DrewLEAD students
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015 from 4-6 PM in EC, The Space
2015 L.E.A.D. Faculty:
– Carla Brady, Assistant Director of Student Activities
– Michelle Brisson, Associate Dean for Student Engagement
– Chrissy Feil, Residence Director in the Office of Residence Life
– Jovin Fernandez, Residence Director in the Office of Residence Life
– Steph Mazzarella, Program Coordinator in Student Activities
– Joe Mercadante, Residence Director in the Office of Residence Life
Apply today – L.E.A.D. Program Application
This program will be interactive and engaging; participants will learn about leadership on individual, group, and societal levels.
Students who have participated in the L.E.A.D. Program have continued on to become Student Government President, Vice President, and other Cabinet members; Resident Assistants and/or Theme House Advisors; Orientation Leaders, Club Presidents, and founders of new clubs and organizations. Other students have developed contacts for incredible internships and developed mentor relationships with staff.
After successfully completing this program, students will be honored with a certificate for successful participation. Students will also receive special invitations to participate in additional leadership opportunities and programs within Campus Life & Student Affairs.
Any questions can be sent via email to email@example.com or call us at 973.408.3924.