Clubs must deposit any cash received, immediately after receipt.
- If you are depositing fund raised dollars, you must deposit the funding with Maryann Errico in University Advancement, located in the Alumni House.
- The Business Office will deposit money your club collects for conference registration, dues, etc. The Business Office is located in the Tilghman House and deposits can be made Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. Every time you make a deposit in the Business Office, you must provide the following:
- Your club account number, which can be obtained in the Office of Student Activities
- Your club/organization name
- Description of what the deposited monies are from
The departments will process the transactions and post to your account. The Business Office will give you a receipt noting the amount deposited, the account number, and a brief description. You must submit that receipt to the Student Activities Office so we can credit your account in our records!
After business hours, money should be held in the Public Safety safe, or with prior arrangements made with the Student Activities staff.