The Office of Student Activities champions the mission of Drew University by hosting co-curricular activities and providing dynamic opportunities for undergraduate, graduate, and theological school students, fostering student engagement.
The Office of Student Activities strives to build a strong student community by:
- creating and developing exciting events and activities with and for all Drew students
- providing educational opportunities for student leadership and development
- challenging students to engage in new and different activities
- incorporating a commitment to diversity and sustainability into all of our work
- actively seek and create new opportunities for our students and staff
Our Focus: Getting Students Involved!
- New Student Orientation (undergraduate students)
- Leadership Programs
- Family Weekend
- Drew Traditions
- Special Events
- Clubs & Organizations
- Club Resources & Training
- The Pub