Thursday, August 24, 2017 | New Student Orientation, Day One!
Events are subject to change, view our program schedule on the Corq app for the most current information!
8 AM – 12 PM: Move-In for Residential First Year Students (Enter campus via Lancaster Road)
- View the full Move-In Day Arrival Schedule on our website!
- Get your Drew ID card, folder, and your room key.
8AM – 1PM: Bed, Bath & Beyond Tent Sale (In front of Brown Hall)
12 – 1:00PM: Commuter students arrive (Check-in at the Simon Forum Parking Lot)
- Get your Drew ID card, folder and head to lunch.
- Commuter Student Parking – Commuter students will be directed to park in the Commuter Student Parking lot, located behind Sitterly House.
11:30 AM – 3 PM: Lunch for students, parents, and guests (The Commons)
- Madison Business Fair – During lunch, meet representatives from Chase Bank, the Madison Pharmacy, Shakespeare Theater of New Jersey
3 – 4:15 PM: Starting your Drew Chapter & Family Farewell (Baldwin Gym): Students, Parents, and Guests
- Do not miss this special welcome event as students, parents, family members and guests prepare to start their chapter as members of our Drew Community.
- Parents, family members and guests can make their way home after the farewell reception.
4:30 – 5:15 PM: Sibling Round-Up (Simon Forum Floor)
- New students will meet their Orientation Leader and their sibling group members
5:15 – 6 PM: Dinner in Sibling Groups (The Commons)
- Your Big Sib will walk you to The Commons for your first “family” meal in your OC group.
6:15 – 7:45 PM: Playfair (Simon Forum Floor)
- You’ll love this high-energy program filled with exciting twists and turns! We guarantee you will leave this program knowing a bit more about your classmates!
8 – 9 PM: Floor Meeting with RA’s | Commuter Student Meeting
- Commuter Students will meet in the Ehinger Center, The Space
- Resident Students will meet on their floors in their residence hall
9:15 – 10 PM: Candlelight Ceremony (Tolley/Brown Circle)
- This ceremony is an important part of your time at Drew. Celebrate the completion of your first day and look forward to your future at Drew.
10 PM: Late Night Snacks
- Late night fun in Tolley/Brown Circle – meet your classmates and grab some grub before your first day of New Student Orientation is over!