Events are subject to change, view our program schedule on the Corq app for the most current information!
Sunday, August 25, 2019
8:30 – 10:00 AM: Continental Breakfast (The Commons)
10 AM – 11:30 AM: Title IX Presentation (Baldwin Gym)
- Guest presenter: Ms. Stacey Rose
11:30 AM – 2 PM: Brunch (The Commons)
11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Adulting 101 (Various Locations)
Sessions run every 15 minutes: 11:15 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 12 p.m., 12:15 p.m.
- Laundry Success – Welch Laundry Room (basement level)
- Meal Plan Crash Course – Ehinger Center (EC) Dining Area
- College Classroom Etiquette – BC 120
- History & Traditions of Drew – The Space
Attend one of the following afternoon activities (A or B):
FYI: Events require pre-registration!
A. 12:00 – 5 PM: Service Project (Meet the Bus in the Simon Forum Lot)
Help harvest crops at a beautiful farm, America’s Grow-a-Row, an organization that provides fresh produce to the hungry in New Jersey.
- This project requires an online pre-registration: https://www.drew.edu/Orientation/nso-day-of-service
- Meet the bus in the Simon Forum Lot at 12:00 PM, box lunches will be provided!
- Bus will return to campus at 5 PM.
B. 2 – 5 PM: Self-Defense Training (Haselton Dance Room, inside Baldwin Gym)
Whether or not you have ever participated in self-defense training, this program will provide you with incredible tools and insight to protect yourself, if ever needed. Please dress in comfortable clothing, as this is an active workshop. Online pre-registration required: register here!
5 – 6:30 PM: Dinner (The Commons)
8 – 9 PM: Opening A Capella Concert (The Space, Ehinger Center)
- Join us for a welcome back a cappella concert before classes begin tomorrow!