Events are subject to change, view our program schedule on the Corq app for the most current information!
Sunday, August 25, 2019
8:30 – 10:30 AM: Continental Breakfast (The Commons)
10 AM – 12 PM: Adulting 101 Series (Various Locations )
Drop in to any of these sessions anytime between 10 AM – 12 PM
- Laundry Success – Welch Laundry Room (basement level); every 15 minutes
- Meal Plan Crash Course – Ehinger Center (EC) Dining Area; every 30 minutes
- College Classroom Etiquette – BC 120; every 30 minutes
- History & Traditions of Drew – The Space; every 30 minutes
10:30 – 2 PM: Brunch (The Commons)
1 – 2 PM: Around the (in-person) Drewniverse
- The Orientation Leaders will meet you in The Commons and give you small group campus tours to help you find your classroom locations before the first day of classes!
Attend one of the following afternoon activities (A or B):
FYI: Events require pre-registration!
A. 12:00 – 5 PM: Service Project Meet the Bus in the Simon Forum Lot
Help harvest crops at a beautiful farm, America’s Grow-a-Row, an organization that provides fresh produce to the hungry in New Jersey.
- This project requires an online pre-registration: https://www.drew.edu/Orientation/nso-day-of-service
- Meet the bus in the Simon Forum Lot at 12:00 PM, box lunches will be provided!
- Bus will return to campus at 5 PM.
B. 2 – 5 PM: Self-Defense Training Haselton Dance Room (inside Baldwin Gym)
Whether or not you have ever participated in self-defense training, this program will provide you with incredible tools and insight to protect yourself, if ever needed. Please dress in comfortable clothing, as this is an active workshop. Online pre-registration required: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLbo6TuTsVAzG3WvyGa46KACQN76ZfXk5wOLR4NmpDS2Zmcg/viewform
5 – 6:30 PM: Dinner (The Commons)
8 – 9 PM: Opening A Capella Concert (The Space, Ehinger Center)
- Join us for a welcome back a capella concert before classes begin tomorrow!