Events are subject to change, view our program schedule on the Corq app for the most current information!
Saturday, August 25, 2018
8:30 – 9:30 AM: Breakfast (The Commons)
10 AM – 10:30 AM: Academic Services Overview (Baldwin Gym)
- Don’t miss this crash course about the Center for Academic Excellence and the resources available to you.
10:30 AM – 11 AM: Inside the Forest – The OC’s Guide to Drew (Baldwin Gym)
- The Orientation Committee will share insider information all about navigating Drew.
11 AM – 1:30 PM: Hometown Tour & Lunch in downtown Madison (Meet in Baldwin Gym)
- At this program, you will hear from the Mayor of Madison, Bob Conley, and then enjoy a tour of your new hometown given by your Orientation Leader! Lunch is provided free of charge at a Madison restaurant, courtesy of the Downtown Development Commission!
2:30 – 3:30 PM or 4 PM – 5 PM: SCREAM TheaterTM (Concert Hall, DOYO )
- SCREAM TheaterTMstands for Students Challenging Realities and Educating Against Myths. They are a group consisting of mostly undergraduate students at Rutgers University. SCREAM TheaterTM is a peer education improvisational theater group.
- 2:30 – 3:30 PM Performance
- OC Group Numbers: 1 – 17
- 4 – 5 PM Performance
- OC Group Numbers: 18 – 34
2 – 3:30 PM or 3:30 PM – 5 PM: Title IX Resources and Counseling Center presentations
- 2 – 3:30 PM: Groups 18 – 34
- 3:30 – 5 PM: Groups 1 – 17
5 – 6:30 PM: Dinner (The Commons)
7 – 8:30 PM: An Evening with John Pizzi (Baldwin Gym)
- Ventriloquist – Comedian – Magician and an all-round funny guy! Join us for this great night of entertainment in Baldwin Gym.
JOIN A CHOIR or TAKE VOICE LESSONS!
If you’d like to join one of the two choirs at Drew or sign up for private voice instruction, please visit drew.edu/music/choralvocal and sign up for a brief, painless audition for placement in either Chorale or Choral Union, or in the voice studio of one of our wonderful vocal professors. For more information, please contact Dr. Matthew Webb at email@example.com.