|Monday – Friday||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
|Tuesdays & Thursdays only:||7:30 am – 9:30 am|
|Saturday – Sunday||1:00 pm – 4:00 pm|
Summer Pool Hours
Monday to Friday: 1-4 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
If you have any questions regarding Lifeguarding, Pool Hours or anything related the to the Pool, please contact Drew Head Swimming Coach Rich Munson: email@example.com or call 973-408-3002.
For information regarding lifeguarding classes please check: NJLifeguard.com
Is This for Me?
Recreation swim is lap or open swim, offered to faculty, staff, and students. Additionally, alumni and family members of the faculty and staff can attend with purchase of a $5 guest pass (see below for purchase info).
Open Swim Guidelines
- All patrons need to follow the direction of lifeguard/manager and abide by the pool rules
- Anyone under the age of 16 needs to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Staff members can bring their family to the pool during open swim, but they must stay with them if they are young children and follow the direction of the guards as to where to swim
- Children wearing floatation devices must be accompanied in the water within arm’s reach of the caregiver and must stay in the shallow end of the pool
- For safety purposes during recreational swim a deep water test must be passed in order to go into the deep end
- Drew ID’s / Guest Passes must be brought to the pool and left on the guard table
- Recreational Group swims please reach out to the Aquatics Director to make sure there is proper guard coverage.
Simon Forum Pool Policies
Purchasing a Guest Pass
Guest passes are day passes, and are only valid on the day of purchase.
All valid ID holders in the Drew community are extended the privilege of bringing one guest at a time. All guests must be accompanied by a valid ID holder and must register at the Simon Forum Front desk. After you and your guest arrive, the desk attendant will ask you for your ID card. Guests are required to fill out the “Awareness, Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk Agreement” and pay the $5.00 guest fee (Checks should be made out to: Drew University, with the “guest pass” in the memo line. Please make sure that your name and address are on the top, left-hand corner.)
A guest pass will then be issued with the following information: Guest’s Name, Host’s Name, Host’s Drew ID #, Date, Time, and signature of Desk Attendant. Please remember to hold on to your guest pass. If your guest would like to use the fitness room, free weight room or pool, or would like to borrow equipment, he or she should present their guest pass to the desk attendant/lifeguard.
Guests must also adhere to the general rules of the building as they relate to proper attire and behavior!