Campus Recreation Services offer Fitness Classes that are a fun, motivating, and challenging way to fit exercise into your daily schedule. A great alternative or compliment to any workout regimen, our classes are led by highly skilled and certified instructors. Generally one hour in length, our cardio/strength and mind/body classes are a reflection of some of the latest trends in group fitness. Scroll down to see what we have in store for you.
Fall 2016 Line-Up:
- 6:00 PM: Beginner’s Yoga with Powerflow Yoga
- 7:00 PM: CrossFit (You also must be able to make the Wednesday @ 7 PM class)
- 5:00 PM: Body Joy Dance Fitness Class with Megan
- 5:30 PM: PiYo (Pilates/Yoga hybrid) with Christine
- 7:00 PM: CrossFit ( You must also be able to make the Monday @ 7 PM class.)
- 5:00 PM: Intermediate Yoga with Powerflow Yoga
- 8:00 AM: Gentle Flow Yoga with Roseann
Register for classes here:
Fall 2016 Fitness Class Registration
Please submit 1 form per class you are interested in. Classes begin the week of September 11th in the Simon Forum!
If you belong to an organization/club and would like to have a fitness class just for your group, please call the Campus Recreation Office at x3444 for details on pricing and available times.
*Exclusive for Faculty, Staff, Theo/Grad Students. Not offered to CLA Students. Visit our expanded page.
Bootcamp is back! By popular demand, Michael Czech will be offering the same great sessions 4 days/week.