Click here for online scheduling
The first time you visit the scheduling site, you will be asked to register. Please use a Non-Drew university e-mail address (for security reasons) and a password that is easy to remember. Once you have become a client, you can simply log in and manage your appointments.
Some useful information about scheduling appointments:
- Appointments begin on the hour or the half hour (e.g. 11:00 or 11:30 am).
- The minimum appointment length is 30 minutes.
- The maximum appointment length is 60 minutes (1 hr.) per day and 120 minutes (2 hrs.) per week. If you have academic accommodations, please let us know and we will attempt to set up extended sessions depending on tutor availability.
- If a client is more than 10 minutes late for an appointment and has not informed us about arriving late, s/he will be considered a ‘no show and the appointment will be given to a waiting client.
- If a client does not show for 3 appointments in a semester, her/his Writing Center advanced booking privileges will be suspended for the remainder of that semester, and s/he will have to use the wait list system and walk-in sessions.
If you experience any difficulty with the on-line scheduling system, please call the Writing Center at 973-408-3617 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.