Instructional Technology Center Printing Policy (formerly Faculty and Staff Lab)
Located in the Vivian A. Bull Academic Commons
The Instructional Technology Center (ITC) provides self-service printing for the Drew Community. We maintain two laser printers, one for black and white 8.5 x 11 printouts, one with color that prints on 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17 paper, a photo printer and glossy photo paper, and the large format poster printer.
We are not able to process print jobs via email. Customers with color, photo, large format or other specialized printing should come to the lab to print their documents. There is a charge associated with all color and photo printing, so please bring a Drew account number (FOAP).
Those without a Drew account number can print to the Library printers, paying either in cash or with their Drew accounts. Read more about printing in the Library.
Black & White
- 8.5″ x 11″ only – $0.10/side
- 11″ x 17″ in B&W – $0.20/sheet
- 8.5″ x 11″ in Color – $0.25/side
- 11″ x 17″ in Color – $0.50
Photo Quality Glossy Printing
- 8.5″ x 11″Color or B&W – $1.25
Instructional Technology Center Poster Printing Policy
The Instructional Technology Center is equipped with a large format printer that is capable of printing posters up to 40 inches. Posters may be printed portrait or landscape, as long as one side is 40″ or smaller.
The large format printer is available to faculty and for student academic posters (required for a class or presentation). If you are printing a poster for a student group, Student Activities has a large format printer especially for this.
- Size: One side of the poster (width or height) cannot exceed 40 inches.
- Background: Posters must have a white background. The ITC reserves the right to refuse printing of any poster with more than 55% color (including images and text boxes with background color).
- Payment: The charge for poster printing is $5.00 per foot. Posters will not be printed without cash payment or an account number (FOAP) at the time of service. The ITC does not have change for cash payments.
Please note that posters may not be printed after 4:30 pm.
Guidelines for creating posters