University Technology supports technology use at Drew by offering training workshops for the Drew Community. Workshops are held on a variety of topics ranging from Google Drive, Mail and Calendar to Moodle and Banner Financial. Workshops are announced by email to the appropriate audiences and through University Technology Twitter and Facebook. When open lab training sessions or workshops are scheduled, they will be posted on this page.
Workshop Wednesdays for the month of February
Click Here to register for any of the following workshops.
All sessions will be held in the Library/UT Classroom in the Vivian A. Bull Academic Commons.
Create a Paperless Classroom with Google Drive
- Utilize folders to deliver paperless handouts
- Organize and name folders/docs for most efficient use
- Use Google Forms to collect assignments
- Paperless Grading
Back to School, Moodle Basics
- Create a ticket for course restore requests
- How to find online documentation
- Adding and removing files
- What is a Topic Block?
- Adding photos, links and text
- Making course available to students
Moodle Gradebook Basics
Feb 11th: 2pm-3pm
Feb 25th: 10am-11am
Please note: These sessions will only cover the basics. Any advanced questions will be deferred to one-on-one sessions.