University Technology supports technology use at Drew by offering training workshops for the Drew Community. Workshops are held on a variety of topics ranging from Google Drive, Mail and Calendar to Moodle and Banner Financial. Workshops are announced by email to the appropriate audiences and through University Technology Twitter and Facebook. When open lab training sessions or workshops are scheduled, they will be posted on this page.
All sessions will be held in the Library/UT Classroom in the Vivian A. Bull Academic Commons.
Create a Paperless Classroom with Google Drive
- Utilize folders to deliver paperless handouts
- Organize and name folders/docs for most efficient use
- Use Google Forms to collect assignments
- Paperless Grading
Learn about the Pedagogical Possibilities of Google Drive with Kate Ott
- Create paperless handouts by sharing folders
- Collaborate in real time with your entire class
- Use class time efficiently
- Keep your students engaged by utilizing social media