Verna1

I am currently the Training Coordinator for Instructional Technology at Drew University. Since my arrival on campus as a college freshman more than ten years ago, I have held 4 different titles (in addition to “student”). I now arrange training both one-on-one and in group settings, reaching out especially to the students in all 3 of Drew’s schools. I also maintain online documentation to assist people at all times of the day and night. In addition, I can be found answering phone calls for the University Technology Service Center at various times throughout the week. Collaboration and open communication are both very important to the work I do (that is, trying to make my alma mater a better place!).

One thing people don’t always get to find out about me is that I am a lover of not only culture, but other languages. I have studied German, Japanese, American Sign Language, Spanish, and French (I can still read in German, but I am not conversationally proficient in any language but English – yet!).