Nicole6My name is Nicole Pinto-Creazzo and I’m currently your Instructional Technology Specialist at Drew. I graduated in 2010 with a Master of Instructional Technology from East Stroudsburg University. In 2011 I started at working in the Media Resource Center as Services Coordinator. Six months later I was promoted to Instructional Technology Specialist where I have been supporting faculty, staff and students ever since.

I am best known for integrating technology into your curriculum to enhance the learning experience for your students. Our current Learning Management System, Moodle, and Google Apps for Education are the main Instructional Technologies used in the majority of our integrations. I am well rounded between the technical side of these applications and their pedagogical uses to improve student learning.

Currently the most important project I am working on is the evaluation of our current Learning Management System, Moodle. We are now in the piloting phase of this evaluation, two different groups of faculty volunteers are piloting Canvas and Schoology for the Fall 2016 semester. In the month of November our working group will make a decision, taking all student and faculty feedback into consideration, if we will stay with Moodle or switch to another system.

When I’m not busy enhancing the learning experience for the youth of America, I enjoy spending time with my two dogs, Buster Ray and Colin. In the summer time I enjoy outdoor activities such as softball and tennis. Other hobbies include collecting sports memorabilia and playing video games with my wife.