Data Security Initiative
Find out more about the new Data Security Policy and Two-Factor Authentication
University Technology (UT) helps fulfill Drew’s mission of education through the innovative use of instructional technology and media, knowledgeable creation of robust, reliable infrastructure and enterprise systems and constantly improving efforts in customer service. We are committed to supporting and empowering the entire Drew community.
Class of 2018:
Welcome to Drew!
To learn more about the benefits of buying a Drew recommended laptop, refer to the Drew Laptop Program page. Please note that you must be logged in to your Drew account to view this page.
After you receive your recommended laptop, please register it using the form found here: Laptop Registration Form
Whether you purchase a recommended laptop or not, all Drew students are able to install the Microsoft Office Suite and F-Secure virus protection software once they arrive on campus. Please visit the Microsoft Campus Agreement to learn more.
Getting Help With…
- Drew Phones
- Requesting a Student Dorm Phone or PAC
- Conference Calls
- Cell Phone Stipends (Staff Only)
- Personal Authorization Code Lookup
- Viewing Phone Charges
- Forms to Report Problems or Request New Services
- SPSS – Access through CloudPC
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Office 2010 for PC and Mac Office 2011 for Faculty and Staff - Home Use Program
- Microsoft Campus Agreement - including a link for students who want to request access to install the program suite