Congratulations on being admitted to the Class of 2018! Our Admitted Student Days, allow you and your family to get a sneak peek at what life at Drew is all about. You’ll get to meet faculty, members of the administration, coaches and current students. Admitted Student Day is also a great time to learn about your next steps, get to know campus and best of all– meet other members of the Class of 2018. The day begins at 8:30 a.m. with registration and check-in in the Baldwin Gym (inside the Simon Forum).
Schedule of Events
(Tentative Schedule for April 5 . Times, sessions and locations subject to change.)
8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. – Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. – Welcome Remarks
10:00 a.m to 10:50 a.m. - Session 1:
- Students: Small group breakout sessions to meet other members of the Class of 2018 and current Drew students. Orientation Committee and Student Ambassadors will share a glimpse of what life at Drew is all about.
- Parents: Campus Life panel discussion. Professional staff members from various university offices will share insights on what to expect when students come to the Forest.
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Session 2:
- Students: Academic Life at Drew – Faculty and current students will offer an inside look at various academic disciplines. Please select one:
- Fine Arts Panel Discussion and art facility tour
- Science and Math Panel Discussion and science lab tour
- Humanities Panel Discussion
- Social Sciences Panel Discussion
- Parents: Join your student for the academic panels. Tours and Financial Assistance will also be available.
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Lunch. Families have the option to use their meal ticket to eat lunch at The Commons, our main dining hall. Drew Athletics will have current team members and coaches to meet prospective athletes.
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Campus Tours and Residential Tours departing from the Baldwin Gym
Available 11:15 a.m – 1:00 p.m in “The Space”
Can’t make either Admitted Students Day? Check out our other visit options, including campus tours and academic day visits. We are happy to personalize a visit just for you and your family.