Now is the perfect time to visit Drew. This spring we will offer a full array of visit opportunities including campus tours and information sessions. Our Full-Impact Days include panel discussions, opportunities to explore campus and a chance to meet current students, faculty and staff in ways not possible at traditional, large-scale college open houses.
Full Impact Days
For current high school sophomores, juniors, seniors and transfer students.
Save the Date
Registration for future events will be open later in the year, but mark your calendars!
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015
For Admitted Students
Admitted Student Days
Admitted Students are specially invited to attend our Admitted Student Day as we welcome the Class of 2019 to the Forest!
Make Your Day.
- Chat with professors.
- Learn more about Drew’s NYC semesters.
- Attend a class or two.
- Hang with current students.
- Meet with a financial aid counselor.
- Tour science labs.
- #JustDrewIt at women’s lax vs. FDU.
- Visit Career Center drop-in sessions on internships, job searches, interview prep.
- Explore The League of Peace and Power art exhibit.
- Enjoy the Dance Dept.’s Spring Dance Show, and more.
Contact the college admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-408-DREW to learn more.
Campus Tours & Information Sessions
There’s no substitute for the real thing; come for a tour and see Drew’s beauty and feel its energy. Hour-long student-led campus tours depart from Wesley House (home of college admissions). Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to sign in. If special assistance is necessary, please note that we require at least two weeks’ notice.
Information sessions give prospective students and parents the opportunity to meet with admission counselors, explore our programs, learn about admission and enrollment procedures and ask questions.
Offered throughout the year, informations sessions begin at 11:15 a.m. and conclude before noon. They are scheduled to coordinate with both the 10 a.m. and noon tours. During the academic year, Information Sessions are held on Mondays and Fridays, although some dates are excluded. When registering for your tour date, if an information sessions is available you will be prompted.
Register for a Tour and/or Info Session
Student-led group tours are available to high schools, community groups and organizations of 10 to 30 students who are high school seniors, juniors or in the spring of their sophomore years.
- Reservation is required at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- Reservation is confirmed when you receive notice from the Office of College Admissions.
- Group size limit is 30, not including chaperones.
- All tours are walking tours.
- Groups arriving more than 30 minutes late can not be guaranteed a tour.
- If inclement weather is predicted, please bring appropriate attire and gear (e.g., umbrellas).
- If arriving by double-decker bus, please contact us for alternate directions.
- If special assistance is necessary, please let us know immediately.
Request a Group Tour
Can’t make it in person?
See What We’re About
We deliver Full-Impact Learning on a lush, forested campus close to New York City and the whole world. Here’s a sneak preview.
Consider an Interview
We welcome high school seniors and transfer students for interviews so that we can learn more about you and give you have the opportunity to ask questions of us. It’s for your benefit as well as ours. Interviews are not required at Drew with the exception of applicants to the seven-year B.A./M.D. Dual Degree who must interivew prior to December 1.
Call us at 973-408-3739 to schedule an interview. For students who live more than three hours (or 200 miles) from Drew, consider an online interview via Skype (click the button below).
Schedule a Skype Interview
Make Your Day.
For admitted students only.
*April 6 **all dates except April 27 ***April 24Register Now
Once you register, the Admissions team will find courses and coordinate activities to Make Your Day. Please register at least three business days before your planned visit, so we can customize a day just for you.
Thinking about Transferring? ATTEND A TRANSFER THURSDAY.
- Speak directly with your transfer admission counselor
- Receive a preliminary review of your application and transcripts
- Tour the campus
- Learn more about available academic programs
- Learn more about student life
- Offered every Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Some holidays and other dates are excluded.
Register for a Transfer Thursday
Drew comes to you! Check our map to see when Drew will be in your area this month.
What better way to get a feel for being a Drew student than to spend a night as one? Drew’s overnight program pairs admitted high school seniors with Drew student ambassadors who serve as overnight and day hosts. Meet Drew students, sleep in a dorm room, tour the campus, eat in the Commons, attend classes, meet faculty and coaches and be a part of on-campus events.
Overnight visits are offered Sunday through Thursday, February 5 to March 11 and March 18 to April 29.
Typical Ambassador Stay Schedule:
*Schedule will vary depending on the course list and interests of the Drew host.
|4:30 p.m.||Check-in with host at Wesley House (admissions)|
|5 p.m.||Student departs with host for dinner|
|6 p.m.||Student attends activities with host and spends the night in a residence hall|
|7-9 a.m.||Breakfast with host|
|9 a.m.-noon||Attend classes and activities with host|
|1-4 p.m.||Attend classes and activities with host|
|4 p.m.||Depart campus|
Parents are more than welcome to come to Wesley House for a meet-and-greet with an admissions counselor when they drop off or pick up their son/daughter. The student is also encouraged to join the conversation when the day’s activities are complete. Meet-and-greets may be scheduled anytime between 3 and 5 p.m.
What to bring:
- A sleeping bag and pillow
- Toiletries and a towel
- A change of clothes
- Some spending money
- Homework or reading material (so your host has time to get some homework done too!)
- Others have also brought a small air mattress, a notebook for class visits, etc.
We’ll give you:
- A folder with your schedule, three meal tickets and other important information
- An excuse letter for your high school
Request an Overnight Visit