Speaking About Faith: How to Create and Deliver Inspiring Spiritual Presentations
Diane Carr, Adjunct Instructor of Pastoral Theology
Encountering Christ has transformed your life, and you now feel compelled to share that faith with others! “Speaking about Faith” will help you develop key skills that are essential to creatively designing and authentically delivering an inspirational spiritual presentation that witnesses to the power of God’s love in Christ. In this interactive workshop you will learn how to:
- Hone your topic to meet the needs of your audience.
- Identify key messages that will resonate with your audience.
- The secrets to crafting an inspirational spiritual presentation.
- How to incorporate your witness of faith and the power of stories.
- Essential presentation skills you must master to deeply connect with listeners.
Participants will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in creating and delivering your own inspirational spiritual presentation during the morning workshop!