Welcome! 환영합니다! 歡迎光臨! Karibu! Bienvenue! Bienvenido!
We are happy that you’ll be joining us soon!
Orientation will begin on Thursday, January 23. We want to remind you that Orientation is Mandatory. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theological School Orientation Coordinator
- Complete and return the Orientation Response Form by January 22, 2014.
- Complete and return all required health forms before arriving on campus
- You must be given clearance from Health Services before you may occupy University housing
- If you have questions about Health Services, refer to their web site: http://www.depts.drew.edu/health/ or call 973-408-3414
- If you are living on campus tell us when you are arriving via e-mail (email@example.com) or telephone (973-408-3049) so we can welcome you personally when you arrive on campus
- If you have any questions about Orientation, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message at 973-408-3049
- Contact the Housing, Conferences, and Hospitality Office at 973-408-3103 if you or your guests for Orientation need any kind of special assistance.
- If you are planning on living on campus, make sure you have already been in contact with Robert Meade at email@example.com as well as the Resident Director, Elizabeth Fehsenfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must schedule an appointment with her before moving in to on-campus housing.
We look forward to seeing you in the spring! Let us know if there is any way that we can help make your transition to Drew easier.