This classification is used for persons enrolled in another seminary or theological institution who wish to take classes at Drew, particularly United Methodist History, Doctrine and Polity online or in-residence, summer classes, or any other course for academic credit.
- Submit an online non-degree application as a “Theological Visitor”.
- Recommendation. A letter from the Academic Dean or Registrar at your home institution is required to complete the application. This letter should indicate approval for coursework at Drew and that the applicant is currently a student in good standing at the home institution
Questions can be directed to the Office of Theological Admissions 973-408-3111 or email@example.com.
Once you have been admitted to Drew, the information below will provide you with resources to have a smooth and fruitful transition into our community.
If you have not already done so, please submit your Intent to Accept form and enrollment deposit.
Office of Theological Admissions
36 Madison Avenue
Madison, NJ 07940.
Incoming students will not receive information about registration until the enrollment deposit has been received.
Health forms are required from all students taking courses on campus at Drew University. Please read the documents thoroughly and submit them completely to the Health Services Office. Contact the health services office with any questions.
To register for courses, non-degree students should contact the Registrar’s Office. You will be issued log-in information for Campusweb, Drew’s online registration service. If you have not received log-in information, this may not be required. The Registrar can assist you with registration.
Be sure that you have completed the following:
- Sign and return your Intent to Accept form with the $150 enrollment deposit.
- Visit the course list for the appropriate semester and choose the course in which you would like to enroll.
- Contact the Registrar’s Office to submit your registration.