Running/Viewing Monthly Telecommunications Reports for Account Managers
- Using Mozilla Firefox as your web browser, navigate to this URL: https://cas.drew.edu/cas-web/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mypinnaclelogin.com%2Fdrew%2Fapp%2Fsso.
- At the Drew Authentication Screen, enter your Drew user name and password to log in to view your telecommunications bill.
- Once logged in you will be at the Pinnacle Home Page. At the far right your role/roles are available via a drop down box. It is possible that if you do not have multiple roles shown, the drop down will not be available. You will use the Account Manager – Drew Role to run/view reports.
- Click on Accounts. It will open an Account Billing tab. This is where you will find your available bills to run/view. When you first come into this screen the page will be blank. You will need to click on the Search button to bring up the available reports. You can also search for a billing date or range of billing dates. The Bill will always be 01-MMM-YYYY. Or search for the account number. Or by Account Name. You can also use % as a wild card for any character(s).
- Click on the Blue Date link to drill into the account. You will have 3 additional sub tabs available to view information on this account for the billing date picked. The Summary tab will give you a summary of charges on the Account. You can click on View Report and it will run/display the report for this Account. You can run this bill anytime. The report will be displayed as a PDF file and you can then save the report to your desktop is you like.
- The Non-Usage Charges tab will provide you the recurring/one-time charges for the Account. Click on the search button to bring up all the available charges or you can enter particular information into the search category’s available. Some Accounts could have more than 15 rows per page. You can change this number as high as 250 per page. Then you can scroll up and down to view the information. Another trick you can use on this page is on the column/header line, you can click on the name of the column and it will sort the column in ascending order, click again then the sort will be in descending order.
- The Usage Charges tab will display the usage charges for the Account. It will work the same as the Non-Usage Charges page as far as the searches and sorting.
- If you review more than one account and wish to have the accounts run as one report:, then on the Account Billing screen under Accounts, click in the little boxes next to the Billing Date/Account Number to mark the accounts for the report.
Click on the Create Multiple Account Report. A pop-up box will appear asking for a report name and check box for showing subscriber detail. Subscriber detail is basically the information for the extension/authcode with any one-time/recurring charges.
Click Ok. The report will not display on the screen.
- Click on the Reports tab to open the Outputs screen. To view the report, click on the blue link of the report name you gave to the report. It will display as a pdf file. You can review online or save/export the PDF file to your desktop.