Running/Viewing Monthly Telecommunications Reports for Drew Customers
- Using Mozilla Firefox as your web browser, navigate to this URL: https://cas.drew.edu/cas-web/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mypinnaclelogin.com%2Fdrew%2Fapp%2Fsso
- At the Drew Authentication Screen, enter your Drew user name and password to log in to view your telecommunications bill.
- Once logged in, you will be at the Pinnacle Home Page. At the far right, your role/roles are available via a drop down box. If you do not have a drop down list, you do not have other roles available to you. Your main role will be Customer – Drew to run/view reports for your Drew ID only.
- Click on My Account. Four tabs will be available to look at data for your account. The first tab is the Overview. It will list the last bill run. From this tab you can go into the sub menu tabs: Overview, Unbilled Non-Usage, Unbilled Usage, and Personal Usage.
-Overview will show you the latest bill run.
-Unbilled Non-Usage will be One-Time charges or Recurring Charges for next billing period.
-Unbilled Usage will be any calls rated for the next billing period.
-Personal Usage will list all the call detail for your account.
Click the Show All button to display selected data on all these screens.
- The next tab is Current Status. This will show you a summary of your current unbilled data. You can also view your Non-Usage charges and Usage charges for this bill by clicking into the sub menu under Current Status.
- The next tab is the Statement tab. This will list the statements available to be viewed/printed. Click on the blue link under Billing Date to go into the Summary of the bill. You can also click on the other sub menus to see the Non-Usage and Usage on this statement.
Click on View Bill to display the report. This report will display as an invoice. IT IS INFORMATIONAL ONLY. Do not attempt to pay this invoice through the mail. The report will display as a PDF report and can be saved to your desktop or printed. You will review your bill and make reimbursement for any personal calls according to the procedures established by your department.