- Direct line / Dispatch: 973-408-3379
- Emergency (only): 973-408-4444
- Anonymous Tips: 973-408-5656
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ONLINE PARKING REGISTRATION
Upcoming Classes and Training
Defensive Driving Class
- Date: TBA
- Time: TBA
- Fee: $40.00 for the Drew University community / $50.00 for all others.
- Location: To Be Determined
email email@example.com or call x3898
- Are you interested in paying less for auto insurance?
- Do you have motor vehicle point on your driver’s license?
- Do you intend to drive a vehicle for University related business?
This Class Is For You!
Participants who attend and complete this Defensive Driving Class will be eligible to receive a reduction of two (2) motor vehicle points from their license and/or an auto insurance discount. (Be sure to check with your insurance carrier to determine their specific discounts and requirements.) This class will also qualify you to drive rental vehicle or the VRC van for University related trips.
The Department of Safety will be offering this one day, five hour course on TBA. The course is taught by Public Safety officers who are certified by the National Safety Council.
To sign up for the class, you must stop at Public Safety Headquarters (located in the Pepin Building) with your payment (cash or check only). Payment is required at the time of registration.
After you sign up, you will be sent a reminder via email which will include the location of the class.
Note: Registration is limited to 25 participants, with a minimum of 10 for the class to run.